Our mission is to introduce the Biblical concepts of God, Jesus and the Bible in an atmosphere of safety, security and love.
- Provide facilities that are safe and welcoming.
- Provide God-centered learning experiences.
- Introduce basic Biblical concepts.
- Help each child develop an interest in God’s written word.
- Help each child begin a personal relationship with God.
- Create an interest in the beauty of God’s creation.
- Assist parents in teaching their children about God.
Our nursery is open during both Sunday services, for all mid-week events (Life Groups, Equipping Classes and most special events). If you have questions, please contact Heidi Jenek our Child Care Coordinator.
- Diapers are checked every hour.
- The time a diaper is changed will be written on the diaper or on a tag and placed on your diaper bag.
- At least two staff will be present at all times, of which one will be 18 years or older.
- We sanitize toys regularly and always wash toys which have been mouthed.
- This is group childcare. We strive to maintain the following staff/child ratio: Infants 1:3, Toddler 1:5,
- A pager will be assigned to you.
- Complete the sign-in sheet.
- Inform staff if your child will need to eat or sleep while in our care, and any additional information we might need to know.
- If you are leaving the church campus, provide a cell phone or destination number where you can be reached.
- Hand your child directly to a staff member so that we can welcome and comfrot your child.
- Make sure you leave a diaper bag with all necessary items...diapers, change of clothes, pacifiers, etc.
- Return your pager and sign your child out.
- A staff member will reunite you with your child and their belongings.
- Please be aware: Your child will not be given to anyone unless they have the matching pager/tag and are at least 16 years of age.
- Please pick up your child promptly.
things to remember
- As often as possible, please make sure your child is fed before arriving in our nursery.
- Children who are not potty trained need to arrive in a clean, disposable diaper.
- If your child has a comfort item please make sure you remember to leave it with your child!
- Better safe than sorry...please label everything.
- Please do not send toys with your child. Our unit is stocked with many interesting and entertaining toys.
PRESCHOOL Sunday School
Our preschool ministry provides children an age-appropriate overview of key Bible stories in the Old and New Testaments. Children learn to pray in a group, participate in story-themed activities including music and movement. The classroom is set up as a typical preschool with things such as a book nook, dramatic play area, blocks and trucks. A nutritious snack is served.